We have to love animals




Pet is the word what we use to denominate an animal who lives whit us, we have to give them all the care, food, and love what them need, have a pet is a big responsibility.
 I have one pet, is a cat and his name is Darwin, like Charles Darwin the scientific man, someone gifted me when him was a baby, now he have like 10 month. i´m full in love whit him because is too cute, my grandparents says what Darwin is like me, we have a personality very similar. His fur is black but his foots an chest is white. i always wanted to have a cat,i like more cats than dogs, and now what i live whit my grandparents i have one for me, but in the house we have a dog too, her name is Molly she it is neither big nor little and is a little fat, but i love her too, her fur is white whit some steins brown, when i arrive to home she start to jump and smile, molly was already in the home when i start to live in the house, but i always say what she adopt me because she likes too much stay with my.
we have to love animals they are like us.




Image result for black and white cat

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts